On this 1.5-hour tour, explore the historical center of Lisbon while looking out for the city’s amazing street art, hidden in the most improbable places. Get a kickstart introduction to the city and its artistic life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Coreto da Graça at Largo da Graça, about 50 meters from the Desgraça Restaurant. Please check the google maps link, if needed: goo.gl/maps/cHnVgfRXx2xDxXTh6. Contact the local partner in case of emergencies:+351 910720946.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Be prepared to climb stairs and some hills, as Lisbon is full of them