Ride up and down the hills of Lisbon on board a vintage tram with a 24-hour ticket. Hop on at Portas do Sol to discover the traditional quarters of Alfama, Graça, Chiado, Bairro Alto, and Lapa.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
No need to exchange your voucher. You can get on the tram at any stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, timetables can change. When exchanging your voucher, please confirm the correct times and frequency of the tram.
- The Hills Tramcar Tour lasts for 1.5 hours and departs from Praça do Comércio every 30min. from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM - at 1:30 PM there is no departure