Explore the vibrant city of Lisbon on a guided walking tour. Discover the oldest and most famous districts of the city such as Alfama, Bairro Alto, Chiado, and Belém. Taste a typical Portuguese pastry and Ginjinha liqueur.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, please remember Lisbon is very hilly
- Tour may be operated as bilingual, with the guide explaining things in 2 different languages