Learn how to surf the waves of Lisbon’s Carcavelos or Guincho Beach on the Estoril coast on an 8-hour combo tour. Enjoy a surf lesson in the morning. Then, relax on a scenic drive of the Atlantic Ocean coast by VW Beetle in the afternoon.
What to Expect
Let your hair down and feel the ocean breeze on your face on a fun-packed surf tour from Lisbon, traveling by classic VW Beetle Cabriolet (convertible).
Following a pick-up from your hotel, transfer to Carcavelos or Guincho Beach, 2 of the most popular surf beaches of the Estoril Coast. Legendary for their mix of big waves and small swells, the beaches are ideal for windurfing, kitesurfing and other water sports.
A sun-kissed tutor will equip you with a surfboard and equipment and show you the ropes. Learn how to balance on the board, and prepare to rise with the waves. Then, relax with a light lunch at the beach.
Next, it’s time to “surf” the roads in your classic Beetle. Feel the wind in your hair as your drive to some of the coasts most popular resorts, such as Cascais. Return to Lisbon via the old district of Belém at the mouth of the River Tagus.
- Transportation by VW Beetle Cabrio
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- 2-hour surf class
- Surfboards and surf equipment
- Oporto wine tasting (or liquor tasting) and Pasteis de Belém (traditional custard tart)
- Light lunch
- Ice cream
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• You will need to bring your swim suit, a towel, some clothes, sunscreen and toiletries. The rest is provided
• Please advise the size of wet suit required on booking: XS, S, M, L, XL or XXL