Savor the flavors of Portuguese food on a 3-hour tour of Lisbon's traditional eateries. In the company of a culinary guide, get tips on wine, petiscos, food, and fado on a shared or private tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Rossio Square, in front of the statue of D. Pedro IV. Your guide will be wearing a badge with a blue ribbon. The closest Metro stop is Rossio.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes