Enjoy a private tour on a walk through Fado’s history, part of the World’s Intangible Cultural Heritage. The tour around Lisbon will show you the true atmosphere of Fado and includes a Fado show in the evening.
What to Expect
Begin your day with a visit the Fado’s Museum, then let your guide show you the neighborhoods of the city where this extravagant musical style was born. After that, take a walk through Fado’s origins, in the typical Alfama quarter.
Visit Mouraria, the city’s most eclectic quarter, where Fado became popular and where you can still hear it on every corner. Discover Mouraria’s medieval streets and houses and learn about the sound full of influences and emblematic of Portuguese essence.
Sample Lisbon’s tastiest and most typical flavors with a complete meal. During the dinner, see a Fado show and experience the true essence of this musical style. Finally, before returning to the hotel, see one of the city’s most beautiful belvederes and take in the beauty of Lisbon by night.
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located Lisbon hotels only)
- Dinner with various traditional dishes and drinks
- Fado's show
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Know Before You Go
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
• A moderate amount of walking is involved.
• Minimum drinking age is 18 years.