Journey through the history of Portugal and humanity on a 9-hour tour of Évora and the dolmens of Almendres Cromlech. Discover hidden gems from Roman, Medieval, and Renaissance times. Marvel at stone formations from the Stone Age.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- French, Portuguese, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Lisbon
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A winery visit with wine tasting can also be included. Please check with the local supplier beforehand, as this is not included in the price
- Extra hygiene precautions are being taken due to the COVID-19 virus:
- All vehicles are thoroughly disinfected every day and social distancing measures have been implemented.
- Masks are available and mandatory inside vehicles.
- Vehicles are set up with hand sanitizer