Play a self-guided discovery game to discover some of the most interesting locations in the city. Stroll around Lisbon while solving a trail of mysterious riddles. You’ll learn about the city and the secret history that's also a part of it.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Instant confirmation
- See some of the city's hidden gems
- Learn about the secret past of Lisbon
- Witness things that you might not see on more conventional tours
- A link to the web app game (received via E-mail).
- Physical guide
- People with mobility impairments
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Start at the entrance of Jardim de Estrela. In front of the Estrela Church and tram stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience. There is no tour guide that will join your urban adventure. No one will wait for you at the meeting point. All necessary explanation will be sent to you via E-mail.
- Games/tour are available in English only.
- There are a few rules to the games, which you will before playing. Every riddle is made up of (cryptic) directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint or skip a riddle.
- The game is played in the browser of your phone. You need a little bit of data, max 2MB. No downloads.
- Information about the meeting point will be sent to you.