Learn about important areas in Lisbon’s history as you explore its most interesting neighborhoods. Discover Chiado and Bairro Alto and admire the views from Miradouro São Pedro de Alcântara. Ride the Eleléctrico tram and visit the Alfama district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Polish
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.