In 3 hours you will enjoy the best and most interesting tips and historical facts about Lisbon and its people in an easy and pleasant ride for the entire family (even children).
What to Expect
Don’t waste time looking for the best way to discover Lisbon. In 3 hours you'll see the capital’s best and essential sights on a nice ride with brand new bikes. Enjoy this tour with your entire family, including children - free under 6 years! The route has been designed for every type of cyclist with the lowest degree of difficulty possible for you to make the best of what Lisbon has to offer.
The tour goes along several key routes. Starting at the most famous roundabout of Lisbon, Marquês de Pombal, the tour then follows the most expensive and fashionable shopping avenues and streets downtown, designed after the 1755 earthquake, until you reach the Tagus River.
The cycle route continues along the river, from Terreiro do Paço to the world-famous Tower of Belém, a symbol of the Portuguese discoveries, passing under one of the bridges over the Tagus River and a number of famous monuments.
- Guided tour from Marquês de Pombal to Tower of Belém
- New city bike (models differ in gender and sizes for a perfect fit)
- Safety equipment
- Child seats on request (up to 6 years of age)
- Snack at a midway stop (pastry and a drink)
- Optional drop off (return to the center of Lisbon or somewhere halfway
- General liability insurance and third party liability insurance
Know Before You Go
• If it rains continuously for more than 15 minutes before departure time, or if you request not to do the tour given the bad weather conditions, you have two options: reschedule the tour for another day (within the availability of each client), or reimbursement
• Luggage store - you can store small bags during your tour