Admire the coast of Lisbon and its sandy beaches from a different perspective and learn how to kayak with the help of a certified guide. Admire the historic fortresses as you paddle, and stop at a beach to dive into the sea!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the local operator's store at Oeiras Harbor, Estrada Marginal, 2780-267 Oeiras. Directions by train: Take the train that stops at every station from Cais do Sodré Station in Lisbon to Santo Amaro. Disembark at Santo Amaro and head towards the sea. Take the tunnel that passes under the Marginal road along the seafront. The tunnel is before McDonalds. At the end of the tunnel, turn right and walk along the red path until you reach the harbor, where you will see the local operator's kayak and outdoor store.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This activity can be carried out all year long
- Oeiras harbor has restrooms and warm showers. You can store your belongings in a safe place before the activity
- No experience is necessary
- The guides are experienced kayakers, certified by the Portuguese Canoe and Kayak Federation
- Bring comfortable clothes and spare clothes to put on after the activity
- Wear sun protection and a hat as the sun can be strong
- There are wetsuits available in case it is chilly