Lisbon Coast Kayak TourProduct ID: 64235
From US$32.68 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceMeeting point, pick-up at hotel possible with additional fee, typically 15€ per transfer, depending on where you are staying
- See the coast of Lisbon by kayak
- Explore some of Lisbon's most breathtaking beaches
- Dive into the crystal clear water
Learn the basics of paddling and do everything to make your tour a great experience. The tour goes along the coast where you will see some of the most famous beaches. Discover Carcavelos Beach, pass by several sea fortresses like Saint Julians, Santo Amora and São João das Maias fortresses, and see the tide gauge of Fontainhas Beach.
The length of the tour is up to you and also depends on the weather conditions, namely the tide as currents can be strong. The kayak tour starts at Oeiras Harbour, at 10 minutes away from Lisbon by car and 20 minutes by train.
- All gear: kayak, paddle, life-jacket and wet suit
Oeiras Harbor, Estrada Marginal, 2780-267 Oeiras. How to get to the Oeiras Harbour or “Marina de Oeiras” by train From Cais do Sodré station in Lisbon, take the train to Santo Amaro (the one that stops everywhere stops there). When you step out at Santo Amaro train station, head towards the sea, take the tunnel that passes under the Marginal road (the road that goes along the seaside), you will find the tunnel before the McDonalds restaurant. At the end of the tunnel, turn right and walk on the red path until you reach the Harbour. You will see an advertisement of BORK Kayak & Outdoor Centre at the back the store. Go to the entrance of the store. (Open in Google Maps)
• The Oeiras harbour provides restrooms and warm showers. You will also be able to store your belongings in a safe place before the trip
• No experience is necessary
• The guides are experienced kayakers certified by the Portuguese Canoe and Kayak Federation
Product ID: 64235