Lisbon is known as the ‘City of the 7 Hills’ so the best way to see its landscape is from a higher ground. In this tour you will see the city from two outstanding viewpoints, perfect for those who want a different perspective while in Lisbon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Front of Statue turned to Tagus RiverOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear tennis shoes or other appropriate footwear for the tour and bring along a bottle of water. Bring sunscreen in summer, and dress appropriately in winter
- Please be advised that there is a considerable amount of walking in this tour
- Please be reminded that there may be more than one language spoken during the tour (maximum two languages)