Explore the monuments of the historic Belém district in Lisbon and learn more about Portugal's "Age of Discoveries" at 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites and other striking attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Starting time 2:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Learn about Portugal's "Age of Discoveries"
- See the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Belém Tower
- Discover a fine example of Portuguese Manueline architecture at the Jerónimos Monastery
- Local guide
- Public transport fees
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 13 years old go free of charge with a valid ID
- You will need to purchase a transport ticket if you do not have a travel card, which is €3.20
- The itinerary is subject to change if the tour guide customizes it for your group