Get to know the best murals sought by street art fans in Lisbon and its suburbs located on the south side of the Tagus River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, German, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. The driver/guide uses an identification with name and company on a badge.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Folding Wheelchair accessible
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- You will walk a short distance to reach some of the locations
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate