On this tour of Lisbon, you will learn how in the 15th century Portugal created the Atlantic slave trade and how enslaved people from around the world lived in Lisbon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Square called: Largo do Chafariz de Dentro.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This small group walking tour is limited to a maximum of 6 participants. Meaning an engaging experience is guaranteed