Take a beautiful 3-hour tour of Belém with a small Segway group to discover the architecture and history of the neighborhood before tasting the classic custard tart.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English, German, Spanish
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Rua dos Douradores, 16. 1100-2016 LisboaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- All participants must weigh 45Kg-118Kg (99.20 lbs-260 lbs) and be a minimum height of 1.5meters (4.9 feet)
- Minimum age is 7 years old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13 years
- Safety helmet is mandatory
- Drinking (beer option) is at your own responsibility. You may choose juice or use the drink vouchers later
- All participants must sign a waiver and release
- "Discover the convenience of our exclusive Lisbon downtown store, offering not only easy tour bookings but also access to restrooms, filtered water, complimentary Wi-Fi, and comfortable seating – providing you with more than just a tour, but a comfortable and welcoming starting point for your Lisbon adventures."
- If tour is canceled due to unsafe weather (Tour partner provides ponchos) it may possible to reschedule your tour for later the same day, pending availability (no refund)