Try Lisbon's traditional flavors on a 3-hour food tour. You’ll follow the route of the city’s famous Tram 28, as you explore the most beautiful sights and traditional neighborhoods of Lisbon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, English, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Hard Rock Café - Avenida da Liberdade.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Maximum of 6 people per vehicle
- Average weight per passenger 80 kilograms
- Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on an EcoTuk Tuk. Children 7 to 12 years old or a minimum of 1.35 meters (4.42 feet) can ride on a booster seat (please let the tour operator know beforehand if you need one)
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Is mandatory to sign a term of responsibility for children up to 13 years old
- Price is per person (only delicious tuk tour)
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with a prosthesis
- Dietary options are available