Discover Lisbon at your own pace with a 48-hour ticket to 2 hop-on and hop-off bus tours. Marvel at the Manueline architecture of the city center, and see the sights of the Tagus River. Learn about Lisbon’s history, and discover more modern areas.
What to Expect
Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of a hop-on and hop-off bus tour of Lisbon with a combined ticket that gives you access to 2 different routes!
Jump on and off the open-top double decker bus at leisure, and see the sights that you want to see. Marvel at the main squares and monuments close to the Tagus River. Then, discover the slick and modern part of the city on the Olisipo Tour.
The Tagus Tour takes in many of Lisbon’s most famous sights, such as the magnificent Praça de D. Pedro IV (Rossio Square). Drive down the elegant Avenida da Liberdade to the Praça do Marquês de Pombal. Get a taste of the Belém area, site of the monuments to Portugal’s “Age of Discoveries.”
Discover a more modern side to Lisbon on the Olisipo Tour. Here, you can jump off at the Oceanarium to see more than 16,000 birds, mammals, and marine life (admission not included). Pass the grand Casa dos Bicos, with its façade of diamond-shaped stones. Learn all about Portugal’s famous tiles at the Azulejo Museum (Museu Nacional do Azulejo), or explore the history of fado at the Museum of Amalia Rodrigues.
- Ticket for 2 double decker bus tours
- Free access to the public transport network (Aerobus, trams, funiculars, and the Santa Justa Elevator)
- Audio guide in 12 languages (Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese in Brasil, Swedish and Mandarin)
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees to museums
- Access to the public bus network
The open-top bus tour starts at Praça da Figueira. Refer to your voucher for further details
Know Before You Go
• Please note the following tour times: Tagus Tour (1 hour and 40 minutes), departs from Praça da Figueira every 20 minutes in Easter and from June to September between 09:00 and 19:00 (and every 30 minutes from 19:00 - 20:00); October - May departs every 20 minutes from 09:00 - 17:30. Olisipo Tour (1 hour and 40 minutes), departs from Praça da Figueira every 30 minutes between 09:15 and 19:15 in Easter and from June to September, and every 30 minutes from 09:15 to 17:45 between October and May