Lisbon 2-Hour Private Tour by Sailing Boat
- Experience Lisbon from aboard a sailing boat
- Sail past some of Lisbon's most famous monuments at leisure
- Choose your own departure time, day or night
- Celebrate a special occasion or anniversary with a private yacht charter
You will be welcomed aboard the private boat at the Doca do Bom Sucesso marina, with easy access from almost anywhere in the city. Suitable for couples, families or small groups, the tour sails along the River Tagus passing some of Lisbon's main monuments and hidden attractions.
Set sail from close to Belém Tower, one of the most beautiful attractions in the city center. Relax on board the yacht as you pass sights such as the large Terreiro do Paço, also known as the Praça do Comércio (Commerce Square), remodelled as part of the rebuilding of the Pombaline Downtown after the 1755 earthquake that destroyed much of the city.
Enthusiastic and experienced skippers will be happy to share their knowledge of Lisbon, as well as their passion for sailing as you cruise from, and back to, Doca do Bom Sucesso.
- Boat skipper
- Water or soft drink
- Guide service
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Doca do Bom Sucesso in Belem, located between the Altis Belem Hotel and Belem Tower. Go to the van and the two big red and blue flags next to the BP fuel station facing the marina, near gate 1.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- High-heeled shoes
• Please wear warmer clothes for evening or night tours as the temperature might be colder (although most nights in Lisbon are relatively warm)
• All major tourist buses stop within 70 meters of the meeting point
• Children under 5 years old are required to wear a life jacket from the time they leave the dock until arrival
• You can bring your own catering to the boat
• Infants and children must always be mentioned in the booking as they count towards the boat's maximum occupancy
From US$ 297.86 US$ 268.07 Per group up to 12