Calmly sail from Santo Amaro's Dock, underneath the main bridge of Lisbon to the Praça do Comércio, pass the Cristo Rei on the south bank, cross under the bridge and sail to Belém to see its tower and pass close to the Discoveries Monument.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Santo Amaro Dock, underneath the bridge of Lisbon. Go to gate number 1, the one closest to the bridge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- High-heeled shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- If you choose a sunset tour, bring warmer clothes just in case temperature gets colder