Learn how to make Portugal's famous egg tarts, Pastel de Nata, during a 2-hour cooking class in a beautiful kitchen with professional and friendly chefs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
In the kitchen of the local partner's meeting location.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Portuguese cuisine in not very vegan/vegetarian friendly. Please contact the local supplier beforehand if you're either vegan or vegetarian
- This activity involves standing for 2 hours and is not recommended for people with back problems