Do you remember when the Portuguese ruled the world? Get ready to explore what is left of the Golden Era in Chiado, Cais do Sodré, and Belém.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Hard Rock Cafe, 2 Avenida da Liberdade, 1250 - 144 Lisbon.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Tuk Tuk is not wheelchair/walker accessible.
- No large items allowed in the Tuk Tuk (like suitcases or strolers).
- Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on a EcoTuk Tuk. Children from 7 to 12 years old or minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one). Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Prohibited for pregnant women and intoxicated individuals.
- Not recommended for individuals with mental or physical impairments, prosthetics, or back problems.
- Optional pick-up/drop-off available upon request for an extra charge.
- Max 6 people per vehicle.
- Our Eco Tuk Tuk features a transparent side cover, possible to rol up with good weather.
- Reservation holders must be ready 5 minutes before the tour.
- Free rescheduling/refunding/cancellation available up to 24h before the activity, after that, full charges apply.