Save money and time with a flexible Lisbon Card. Enjoy free admission to top attractions and discounts at various landmarks. Available for 24, 48, or 72 hours, the card provides unlimited free access to the public transport system.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 year
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The main monuments and museums are closed on Mondays
- You can visit each attraction once
- National monuments and museums are closed on the following dates: January 1, Easter Sunday, May 1, December 24 and 25, and on municipal holidays (June 13 in Lisbon and June 29 in Sintra)
- Skip-the-line is not always possible at attractions but is offered at Jerónimos Monastery
- All cards must be exchanged at the same redemption point