Save money and time with a flexible Lisbon Card. Enjoy free admission to top attractions and discounts at various landmarks. Available for 24, 48, or 72 hours, the card provides unlimited free access to the public transport system.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 year
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The Lisboa Card is personal and not transferable. It is not valid unless signed and completed with the date and time at which you will start using the card;
- The national monuments and museums are closed on Mondays;
- National monuments and museums are closed on the following dates: January 1, Easter Sunday, May 1, December 24 and 25, and on municipal holidays (June 13 in Lisbon and June 29 in Sintra);
- Please note that buses within Sintra are not included, as they are operated by different companies;
- It is mandatory to download the Lisboa Card Guide on your mobile, in order to have all the use instructions;