Save money and time with a flexible Lisbon Card. Enjoy free admission to top attractions and discounts at various landmarks. Available for 24, 48, or 72 hours, the card provides unlimited free access to the public transport system.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 year
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Please bear in mind that due to ongoing COVID-19 regulations, not all attractions have re-opened, so the card will only give you access to museums and attractions that are open. You will still have access to public transport, as long as you wear a mask
- It is recommended to check the opening status of the attractions you wish to visit before purchasing this card. (Please note that the main monuments and museums close on Mondays.)
- Benefit from a 15% discount on entry tickets to the MAAT - Museum of Art, Architecture, and Technology with the Lisbon Card
- You can visit each attraction once
- Please note that national monuments and museums are closed on the following dates: January 1, Easter Sunday, May 1, December 24 and 25, and on municipal holidays (June 13 in Lisbon and June 29 in Sintra)
- Please note that skip-the-line is not always possible at attractions but is offered at Jerónimos Monastery
- All cards must be exchanged at the same redemption point