Travel to the village of Tomar on a day trip from Lisbon and discover the history of the Knights Templar, the holy order of warrior monks. Spend the day visiting castles and convents with a knowledgeable guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- • Pick-up at 8:00 AM • Drop off Marquês de Pombal
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
08:00 - Praça da Figueira, 1100-241 Lisboa, Portugal in Front of the Staute turned to the riverOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- English, Spanish and Portuguese are available year round.
- Remember that more than one language may be spoken (maximum two)
- Please note that infants and children occupy a seat, infant seats are available if advised at booking
- Child rate applies only when accompanied by a paying adult
- Maximum of 8 persons per vehicle
- Please wear appropriate footwear, bring bottled water, sunscreen in summer, a jacket in winter
- Minimum of 2 people per tour. If a tour is cancelled because of low bookings you will be offered an alternative or refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour will not be canceled for adverse weather, unless there are warnings by official organizations
- Tour partner is not responsible for traffic congestion resulting from cultural, sport, religious events, or demonstrations. They will offer alternatives to avoid these; such as changing pickup or drop-off locations. Unfortunately, this may happen without prior notice