Jewish Lisbon: Learn about Lisbon’s Jewish heritage, which goes back to the beginnings of the city foundation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from locations in central Lisbon (Hotel, Airport or Cruise Terminal). Please provide the exact address of your location upon booking. Note that the baggage is limited to one standard suitcase and a small carry-on bag per person.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Maximum of 8 participants per tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Infant seats are available on request, if advised at time of booking. Portuguese law stipulates that children under 12 years of age and 135 cm in height, when transported in a car with safety belts, must travel in an approved restraint system adapted to their size and weight. Please provide the ages of your children upon booking. This service does not have any additional cost.