Climb aboard a car and drive through the streets of Lisbon on a GPS-guided tour with audio commentary. See the Belém Tower, Fado Museum, Rossio Square, and more while learning about the places.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German
- Optional audio guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish, French, German
- Private group
Select participants and date
Rua dos Douradores, 16 Lisbon (100 meters from Baixa Chiado or Rossio metro stations)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- A deposit of €100 (with or without CDW) is required per vehicle (via credit card).
- You will have to sign a Standard Participant Agreement. Renters will have the option to purchase Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) insurance on the day of rental (€15,00 per Spinach)
- Company viability insurance with CDW is €300
- Copies of documents will not be accepted
- Children 8 to 12 years old or a minimum of 1.35 meter (4.42 feet) can ride on a booster seat
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. It is mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13 years old
- It is not recommended for mentally or physically incapacitated people or for people with a prosthesis