Enjoy a private gastronomic tour of Sintra and experience the flavors of the Mediterranean over lunch and a wine tasting. Take a tour of historic Pena Place, visit the popular coastal town of Cascais, and sample traditional local specialties.
What to Expect
Start your full-day tour visiting Sintra’s most iconic monument, the Pena Palace. Enjoy a guided walk along Sintra streets and stop for a delicious travesseiro, a traditional Portuguese sweet, accompanied by a bica, or shot of Portuguese coffee.
Next on your gastronomic tour is a visit to a vineyard. You’ll tour the winery and enjoy a wine-tasting session as well.
At lunch you’ll have a chance to taste the wonders of Mediterranean cuisine, on the World Intangible Cultural Heritage list, in a restaurant by the sea.
Your afternoon will be spent on a panoramic tour along the coast. In Cascais, you’ll have some free time to sample regional products from local business operators.
- Pick-up and drop off at centrally located Lisbon hotels
- Private tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Travesseiro (Portuguese sweet)
- Bica (shot of Portuguese coffee)
- Wine tasting
Know Before You Go
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• The minimum drinking age for alcoholic beverages is 18 years