Visit the most extravagant palaces of Sintra on a full-day trip. From lush gardens to imaginative architecture, transport yourself back in time to a fairy-tale era.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- At the agreed pickup address, look out for the guide with a red flag.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Hotel Mundial, Praça Martin Moniz, Lisboa. Look for a guide with a red flag. The guide will not wait for delayed passengers.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please be aware that this tour involves a moderate amount of walking
- On some days, due to the high risk of fire, Pena Palace and Quinta Regaleira may be closed. In this case, you will instead visit the National Palace Queluz, Sintra's historic center, and the National Sintra Palace
- The tour doesn't include lunch, but you will have spare time in Sintra Old Town to grab lunch; alternatively, you can bring a packed lunch with you