Visit the most extravagant palaces of Sintra on a full-day trip. From lush gardens to imaginative architecture, transport yourself back in time to a fairy-tale era.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- At the agreed pickup address, look out for the guide with a red flag.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
• Meet at the top of Miradouro Parque Eduardo VII (Eduardo VII Park Viewpoint) • Check-in is at 8:10 AM and departure is at 8:20 AM • Please look for the guide with the red flagOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please note all times are approximate, excluding the departure time
- The local provider reserves the right to adjust the order of visits to the monuments and attractions
- The tours may be bilingual
- If your child is used to traveling, please book 1 seat per child
- A moderate amount of walking is involved on this tour
- On some days, due to the high risk of fire, Pena Palace and Quinta da Regaleira may both be closed; in this case, you will visit the unique National Palace of Queluz, Cabo da Roca and Cascais
- In the event of a strike by the company that manages the Pena Palace, you will visit Cabo da Roca and Cascais instead. Quinta da Regaleira will remain as part of the route
- Shared group and private options do not always offer the same languages; please check all languages of interest to find your preferred option type
- For pickup service on private tours, if the address is not accessible by van, you will be given an alternative location nearby to be picked up from