Discover the secrets of Sintra and enjoy a personalized visit to Quinta da Regaleira on a guided tour. Admire the views from Roca cliffs, Guincho beach, and walk along the beautiful Cascais bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Hotel and apartment pickup service will be provided in the central Lisbon area. If you are staying in a street that is difficult to access by vehicle, you may be asked to walk to a location near your accommodation to facilitate pickup. To avoid delays, please be ready 5 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes
- At Cabo da Roca it can get windy, so it's advised to bring a jacket
- This is a small group tour by minivan. During your trip, the local tour operator's driver and guide will be at your disposal
- Check your e-mail box (including your spam folder) one day before the date of your tour; you'll be notified by e-mail if there are any changes to the estimated pickup time
- If you are staying in Lisbon, Bairro Alto or Alfama districts, you may have to walk to a location near your accommodation to facilitate pickup
- This tour do not include a stop for lunch. Feel free to bring some snacks with you.