Discover Quinta da Regaleira and the historic Pena Palace in Sintra on a guided tour from Lisbon. Visit the picturesque fishing village of Cascais to relax in an authentic local atmosphere.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, French
Select participants and date
Meet at Rossio Square (Dom Pedro IV Square) next to the fountain in front of the National Theater. To avoid delays, please make sure to arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour. The guide cannot wait for latecomers due to the strict schedule of the itinerary. Look for the activity provider's guides, with the Buendía Tours logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Child safety seat
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- The guide will conduct the tour in your chosen language (no bilingual tours)
- Tickets to Quinta da Regaleira are optional, however, these tickets can be purchased on the spot with help from your guide, if you dont want to go to Quinta da Regaleira, you will enjoy free time at Sintra old town.
- This tour includes a moderate amount of walking, so customers should be able to perform this level of physical activity
- On some days, due to the high risk of fire, Pena Palace may be closed. In this case, you will enjoy an alternative plan.
- On some days, due to the slots of entrance to Pena Palace the order of itinerary could be modified.
- The bus providers do not provide baby seats for the bus, the customer must bring their own.