Depart from Lisbon on a mesmerizing guided day tour to Quinta da Regaleira and the historic Pena Palace in Sintra. End your trip relaxing in the picturesque fishing village of Cascais.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- French, Portuguese, English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at Rossio Square (Dom Pedro IV Square) next to the fountain in front of the National Theater. To avoid delays, please make sure to arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour. Look for the activity provider's guides, with a Buendía Tours logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour includes a moderate amount of walking, so customers should be able to perform this level of physical activity
- The tour does not include the tickets to Quinta da Regaleira, however, these tickets can be purchased on the spot with help from your guide
- On some days, due to the high risk of fire, Pena Palace may be closed. In this case, you will visit the National Palace of Queluz