Discover medieval Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Visit Pena Palace and take a tour of Qta da Regaleira. Admire the view at Cabo da Roca, Europe's westernmost point, and enjoy Cascais town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Free pickup at your hotel or apartment in central Lisbon
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
8 AM at Starbucks Rossio, R. 1º de Dezembro, 1200-147 Lisboa, PortugalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- In case of red alerts for fire prevention by local authorities, the regular itinerary may suffer modifications
- Purchase of online tickets for the Palaces is not recommended due to delays or changes to the itinerary