Spend the day visiting Fátima, the religious capital of Portugal, on a private tour departing from Lisbon. Gaze in awe at the basilica, built where the Virgin Mary appeared to 3 children in 1917, making the location a sacred site of the Catholic faith.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- All places in Lisbon
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- ●7-seater Renault Espace with individual full leather seats and air-conditioning.
- ●Tinted Windows with blinds in the rear (UV radiation protection)
- This is an exclusive private tour with a private official guide/driver. No other parties will join on your tour.
- These programs are only a proposal. All trips, excursions, or walking tours may have a different sequence, depending on your wishes.