Head to Óbidos, Nazaré, and Batalha to experience Portugal's natural scenery, culture, and gastronomy. Visit a well-preserved medieval village, taste the famous ginjinha liqueur, savor a delicious fish lunch, and see the impressive Batalha Monastery.
What to Expect
This 8-hour tour that’s priced for a group of up to 6 persons begins at 09:00 with a pick-up at your Lisbon accommodation and a drive to Óbidos, where you’ll visit one of the most well-preserved medieval villages in the world. Try a drink of the famous ginjinha liqueur and eat the cup!
Next you’ll continue on to Nazaré with a short stop in Alfeizerão for coffee and a slice of the famous pão de ló.
In Nazaré you’ll take the lift up to the top of the village to enjoy the panoramic views. In addition to the incredible ocean views, you'll enjoy lunch at one of the area’s most popular traditional fish restaurants.
After lunch, take a short ride to Batalha, where you’ll visit the impressive Dominican monastery that took almost 150 years to build – and it’s still not finished! Try the delicious pastry of the region, namely the Batalha custard, to complete your gastronomic experience.
Then it will be time to sit back and relax and enjoy a pleasant ride back to your Lisbon accommodation.
- Transportation by luxury van
- Drinks on board (still and sparkling water)
What's Not Included
- The cost of the gastronomic experiences
- Admission to Batalha Monestry
Know Before You Go
• It's best if you don't eat too much before the tour
• Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible