Explore Óbidos and Nazaré on a guided day tour from Lisbon. Learn about Portugal's rich history, see the beautiful Óbidos Lagoon, and visit the traditional fishing village of Nazaré.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet at Rossio Square (Dom Pedro IV Square) next to the fountain in front of the National Theater. Your guide will have the local partners logo, Buendía Tours. To avoid delays, please make sure to arrive early. The guide cannot wait for latecomers due to the strict schedule of the itinerary. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour includes a moderate amount of walking
- The activity is offered in Spanish with explanations in English (bilingual)
- If there are more than 6 participants, an English-speaking guide will be offered