Travel to a village in the heart of Arrábida Natural Park and hop on a kayak for an incredible tour up a stunning coastline of limestone cliffs. Stop on a hidden beach for lunch and a swim.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6.5 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English
- Pickup optional
- You will be contacted 24 or 48 hours prior to the activity to arrange pickup details.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at Time Out Market (Mercado da Ribeira) at Cais do Sodré, in Lisbon. The meeting point will be the main entrance of the market-facing south towards the river and the train station. Entrance with the big clock on top of it. On location, the guys will have a sign with them saying Kayak sup tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility, back problems, or medical restrictions regarding physical exercise
- To ensure a top, and safe, experience, the bigger the group the more guides will join