Discover the scenic beauty of Arrábida Natural Park on an 8-hour tour from Lisbon. Travel by 6-passenger speedboat through the coastal wetlands of Setubal. Swim in the Atlantic Ocean, keep a look out for friendly dolphins, and more.
What to Expect
Climb aboard a 6-passenger speedboat for a full-day tour of the stunning Arrábida Natural Park south of Lisbon.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, transfer to Arrábida in the Setubal Municipality, and marvel at wide-ranging views of the Atlantic Ocean and Sado Estuary. Keep a look out for dolphins and rare birds, jump overboard for an invigorating swim, or enjoy snorkeling and sunbathing activities.
Marvel at the transparent blue of the ocean waves, and look to the mountains in the north. Locals call this the “Portuguese Riviera” for its resemblance to the Mediterranean Sea. Get your adrenaline thrills by being towed across the water in a water-tube (please request in advance)
For lunch, go on shore and explore the fishing village of Sesimbra. Admire the picturesque Portinho da Arrábida, or visit the city of Setúbal to see fishermen with their fresh fish catch of the day. Alternatively, bring your own lunch and enjoy a picnic on a quiet beach.
- Pick-up and drop off
- Full-day private tour by boat with skipper
- Snorkel and tow-tube equipment (on request)
- Local guide
What's Not Included
- Lunch (local options suggested, or bring your own if you prefer)
Know Before You Go
• Please note that climate conditions can sometimes change while you are on the boat, or prevent the tour from running
• Please bring your towel, swimsuit, and sunscreen
• You can bring your own lunch if you like, but restaurants are available