Sintra and Cascais Small Group Full-Day Tour from Lisbon
- Explore the fairytale palaces and gardens of Sintra
- Admire the extravagant architecture of Pena Palace
- Go to the westernmost point of continental Europe at Cabo da Roca
- Drive past the legendary surfing beaches of Cascais
- Discover the unique Devil's Mouth cave
Pena Palace (visit)
Sintra (free time)
Sintra (lunch) optional
Cabo da Roca (view)
Boca do Inferno (view)
Cascais (free time)
Then, head to Cabo da Roca for panoramic views from continental Europe’s westernmost point. Pass the stunning beaches of Cascais, including the scenic Praia do Guincho. Experience the mystery of the Devil's Mouth cave, created by the crashing of the waves on the rocky bluff.
Stop in the elegant resort town of Cascais, favored by the nobles of Europe for its idyllic setting. Stroll along the harbor before traveling back to Lisbon.
- Pick-up from your chosen meeting point and drop off in Lisbon
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to Pena Palace and park
- Personal and accident insurance
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
You might also like...
Product ID: 115333