Explore Portugal’s rich cultural and religious history on this full-day tour from Lisbon. Visit Fátima, one of the world's largest pilgrimage sites and its huge modern church, Batalha and Nazaré. Explore the historic village of Óbidos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up will be at your hotel or accommodation in Lisbon. If your hotel is in the Aflama, Bairro Alto, or Baixa de Lisboa areas, or your hotel is difficult to access by car, then an alternative pick-up location will be arranged.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This is a shared tour in a small van for up to 8 people. If you are a group of more than 8 people, please contact the supplier for special prices.
- This tour can be in more than 1 language