Hear traditional Fado music on a walking tour of Lisbon's Alfama district where the genre was born. Experience the charm of the capital's oldest neighborhood after dinner. Then, go to a Fado house and get lost in the mournful mood of the music.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the reception of Lisbon Destination Hostel, Rossio Train Station. Inside the station, go to the 2nd floor. The hostel is in front of the train ticket office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- There is a considerable amount of walking is involved on this tour and it is not recommended for those with reduced mobility