Enjoy a full day in Evora, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a small group tour from Lisbon. See Geraldo Square, Temple of Diana, the Chapel of Bones and Évora Cathedral. Then stop at a wine farm for wine tasting and visit the small village of Arraiolos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up will be at your hotel or accommodation in Lisbon. Please provide your hotel details. If your hotel is in the Aflama, Bairro Alto, or Baixa de Lisboa areas, or your hotel is difficult to access by car, then an alternative pick-up location will be arranged.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour can be in more than 1 language