Take a sailing trip in a 12-meter sail boat. Lisbon Harbor is beautiful and it was very important back in the 15th century, which is why the city is facing the river. Have fun with historic live guides.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, French
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Doca de Belém (Belem Marina) - Av. de Brasília, 1400-038 Lisbon Near Discovery monument. (Padrão dos Descobrimentos). When arriving to Belem marina you will see the MINIVAN STAND! that’s the meeting point where you can check in. The MINIVAN STAND has big orange and blue flags that say 'Rent a Boat' and 'Boat Tours'Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes