Embark on this unconventional sightseeing in Belem. No tour guide. No maps. No fixed times. During this unique discovery game, you'll explore the city while solving riddles and exploring the hidden gems as you unlock stories and local recommendations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Explore the secrets and hidden gems of Belem
- Enjoy an interactive and self-guided game experience via a web app
- Solve riddles on your phone that take you on an adventure across the city
- See monuments and landmarks in a new light and discover little known spots
- Learn about Belem's history and unlock local recommendations for each riddle that your solve
- A web app game played on your smartphone (around 2MB of data is required)
- People with mobility impairments
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Start on the corner of the gardens of Alfonso de Albuquerque, where Rua de Belem becomes Rua da Junqueira.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The rules of the game are easy: each riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint (there’s one per riddle). However, asking for a hint adds 10 minutes "penalty time" to your overall completion time. If you’re lost, you can skip a riddle. This adds 20 minutes penalty time. It is recommended that you always ask for a hint before skipping a riddle, to ensure you’re in the right place to continue your adventure.
- It is a self-guided tour which means that there is no physical person waiting for you at the meeting point.
- The games are available in English, not in the local language.