Get an insider's view of Lisbon on a private guided walking tour of its major attractions. Delve into the city’s history, culture, and traditions, as you visit historic neighborhoods, ride on a vintage tram, and see old cafés and boutiques.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at Praça Dom Pedro IV (Rossio Square) in front of the Column of King Pedro IV.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If on a shore excursion from the port, the times of the tour are flexible. Time for lunch can be excluded and the tour shortened to accommodate your time in Lisbon. Please contact the tour operator after booking for guaranteed flexibility
- Pickup is available for hotels located in Lisbon city center. There is an additional charge of EUR 20 for hotels located more than a 10-minute walk from Rossio