Follow in the footsteps of the legendary players of SL Benfica on a tour of Lisbon's Luz Stadium. Enter the site of the 2014 Champions League final, and walk onto the great lawn. Then, visit the Cosme Damião Museum to see SL Benfica images and documents.
What to Expect
Discover the Portuguese passion for football on a guided tour of Luz Stadium (Estádio da Luz), home of the legendary SL Benfica Football Club and the largest stadium in Portugal. Choose from a 09:00 or 14:30 departure to suit your schedule.
Journey to the stadium by air-conditioned minivan and access areas usually off-limits to the public, such as the locker rooms and press conference room. Get a closer look at the executive seats and purchase authentic merchandise in the Benfica megastore. Follow in the footsteps of legendary players such as Paulo Futre and Mantorras and stroll onto the great lawn to experience what it must be like to face the huge crowds during a match.
Next, go to the Cosme Damião Museum, named Portugal's best museum in 2014. Learn more about famous players like Eusébio through the museum's images, multimedia technology, relics dedicated to Benfica and over 20,000 documents. Hear fun facts from your guide, who will be with you throughout.
Then, travel back to your hotel for a drop off at the end of the tour services
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees and admission ticket
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• There is a maximum of 8 people per booking
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Infant seats are available on request if advised at the time of booking
• This activity is not wheelchair accessible
• This tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
• Tour availability will be limited on match days