Visit one of Lisbon's most iconic monuments with a fast track entrance ticket to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Belém Tower. Learn more about the fortress, built at the mouth of the River Tagus to defend the city from attack.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 year
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
At the entrance to the tower, take the line that says "pre-purchased tickets" and present the PDF voucher that you received with the confirmation email.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Admission is free at National Museums and Monuments on Sundays and holidays for residents of Portugal
- Belém Tower opening hours are 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM, October to May; and 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM, May to September
- The Last admission is at 5:00 PM
- The tower is closed on Mondays, and January 1, Easter Sunday, May 1, June 13, and December 25
- There is only one entrance to get inside the tower and there might be lines
- You will receive a PDF voucher in the booking confirmation email. This voucher needs to be presented at the entrance of the Monastery