Discover the amazing landscapes of Arrábida Natural Park and sample Portugal's delicious wine on a full-day trip from Lisbon. Visit the castles of Setúbal, discover historic wine cellars, and enjoy lunch in Sesimbra on a private or shared tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of the Hard Rock Café at Avenida Liberdade 2Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The default language for this tour is English. If you select a different language, for example German, this language will be included alongside English, so the tour will be bilingual. If you wish to have a tour only in your language, please select a private tour.
- In the summer months, you can take a swim in the Atlantic. If you book during the summer, remember to bring a bathing suit.